Registration for ESAN's International Week in January 2011 is now open until Jan 7, 2010.
Participants must fill out the registration form indicating which courses they want to take, as well as their wish or not to participate in the optional trip to Cusco. Each course has a limited capacity so applicants must receive a placement confirmation before proceeding with the final registration and payment. Instructions to complete the process will be sent by email after confirming space availability.
- Elizabeth Diaz
- Phone: 317-7200 anex. 4096
- e-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 317-7200/ 712-7200 anex. 2272 ext. 4042
Phone: 317-7200/ 712-7200 anex. 2272 ext. 4086
Fax: 345-1276, 345-1328
- For one course (morning or evening) US$ 250
- For two courses (morning and evening) US$ 500
- Trip to Cuzco (optional) US$ 700
Registration payments don't include transportation to or from the airport in Lima nor air flight taxes. The final registration to the courses remains subject to room availability and the corresponding payments.
Course registration includes
- Certificate of attendance
- Working and reading materials
- Email account and access to ESAN's virtual learning plattform
- Simultaneous interpretation to Spanish
- Access to the Pisco Sour Party
- Note: All participants have to bring a laptop computer
Registration does not include
- Airline ticket to Lima
- Lodging in Lima
- Transport to/from ESAN's campus
- The trip to Cuzco does not include transportation to/from the airport in Lima, airline ticket nor airport taxes.
Prices are expressed in US Dollars. Payment can be made in this currency or in its equivalent in Peruvian Soles.