ESAN Sponsoring Association
APESAN's objectives are:
- Provide ESAN with support to fulfill its mission as a non-profit private academic institution.
- The institutional promotion of ESAN to help it achieve major national objectives by becoming a research center.
- Contribute to ESAN's institutional progress by the designation of members representing APESAN according to the Statutes of ESAN.
- Provide economic and financial support through contributions to ESAN, made by members of the Association, to ESAN or to the ESAN Institutional Fund.
- Participate in the administration of the ESAN Institutional Fund, according to the provisions of Article 14 of the Statute of ESAN.
- Channel ESAN towards human, financial and educational resources, from the public and private sectors, both from home and from abroad.
- Alberto Benavides de la Quintana
- Walter Piazza Tangüis
- Guillermo van Oordt Parodi
- Carlos Raúl Vidal Denegri
- ALICORP S.A.
- Banco de Crédito del Perú
- Cemento Andino S.A.
- Cementos Lima S.A.
- Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A.
- Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A.
- G y M S.A.
- IBM del Perú S.A.C.
- Southern Peru Copper Corporation
- Telefónica del Perú S.A.A.
- Unión de Cervecerías Peruanas Backus y Johnston S.A.A.