ESAN Sponsoring Association
APESAN's objectives are:
- Provide ESAN with support to fulfill its mission as a non-profit private academic institution, which is to provide research and teaching in the areas of business management, economics and related disciplines.
- The institutional promotion of ESAN to help it achieve major national objectives by becoming a research center.
- Contribute to ESAN's institutional progress by the designation of members representing APESAN according to the Statutes of ESAN.
- Provide economic and financial support through contributions to ESAN to be made by members of the Association to ESAN and to the ESAN Institutional Fund. Income received through contributions to the ESAN Institutional Fund constitute ordinary income to the latter.
- Participate in the administration of the ESAN Institutional Fund, according to the provisions of Article 14 of the Statute of ESAN.
- Channel ESAN towards human, financial and educational resources, from the public and private sectors, both from home and from abroad.
- Alberto Benavides de la Quintana
- Walter Piazza Tangüis
- Guillermo van Oordt Parodi
- Carlos Raúl Vidal Denegri
- ALICORP S.A.
- Banco de Crédito del Perú
- Cemento Andino S.A.
- Cementos Lima S.A.
- Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A.
- Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A.
- G y M S.A.
- IBM del Perú S.A.C.
- Southern Peru Copper Corporation
- Telefónica del Perú S.A.A.
- Unión de Cervecerías Peruanas Backus y Johnston S.A.A.